Green Cross Clinics has opened new offices in Cave Creek, Sedona, Prescott and Scottsdale. Patients can get their medical marijuana card, find answers to their questions and get help with locating medicine.
Green Cross Clinics was one of the first medical marijuana doctor clinics in Arizona and have since established themselves as one of the largest clinics in the State. Their locations include; Phoenix, Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Sedona and Prescott.
Green Cross Clinics
CAUTION: HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!
I always have my Mema double the dosage that is in this recipe (I don’t need to explain my reasoning, do I…?). But either way, this is the best way to finish a big dinner. I would be hard presses to have to choose between this marijuana apple pie and the marijuana chocolate truffles we tried a few weeks ago.
• 1 nine inch double crust pie
• 1/2 cup unsalted
• 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• 1/4 cup water
• 1/2 cup white sugar
• 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
• 8 Granny Smith apples – peeled, cored and sliced
1. Heat an oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Melt the marijuana butter in a saucepan and stir in the flour to form a paste. Add the water, white sugar and brown sugar. Bring the mix to a boil. Reduce temperature and let simmer.
3. Place the bottom crust in your pan and fill with apples. Cover with the lattice-work crust.
4. Pour the sugar and butter mixture over the crust. Do it slowly so that it does not run everywhere.
5. Bake for 15 minutes in the oven. Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the apples are soft.
Let it cool a bit before you eat it.
Thanks for the recipe Mema!
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 1/2 cup chopped onion
• 1/2 cup chopped celery
• 1/2 cup chopped carrots
• 1/4 cup peas
• 60 ounces chicken broth
• 14.5 ounces vegetable broth
• 1/2 pound chopped cooked chicken breast
• 1 1/2 cups egg noodles
• 1 cup sliced carrots
• 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
• salt and pepper to taste
• 7 grams of ground marijuana OR 6droppers of marijuana tincture
1. In a large pot melt
2. Pour in chicken and vegetable broths and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
3. Add marijuana.
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes before serving.
GCC is a naturopathic clinic that specializes in medical marijuana. Patients can get certified, have their questions answered, and can find safe access to medicine. Their office is located right in the middle of the Valley of the Sun, so it is easy to get to from any Phoenix-metro city.
The delay of the dispensaries has put pressure on patients to find safe access to marijuana. Many patients have to turn to black-market supplies of marijuana. Which are usually low quality and high priced. Patients need places like Green Cross Clinics. Not only do they have doctors, patients and caregivers that are incredibly knowledgeable about medicating and growing, but they can also help patients access very high quality medication.
The Best Marijuana Edibles in Arizona
Ok, that might be an over-exaggeration, but not by much.
These are definitely not the normal, Hershey-style chocolates most patients are used to. No, these chocolate truffles are the real deal. Made with organic ingredients like dark chocolate and coconut milk, these truffles are delicious. And an added bonus: they are vegan, so almost any patient can enjoy them.
I am confident when I say that these marijuana chocolate treats are just as good, if not better, than any truffle you will find in the gourmet stores around town. And unlike those store-bought truffles; these bad boys are medicated!
The truffles have a hard chocolate shell topped with shredded coconut. Inside they are filled with a softer chocolate fudge. The marijuana chocolate truffles are made with a marijuana tincture, so you can hardly taste the cannabis. Upon first bite, you only taste the chocolate. It is only after you have begun chewing that you sense a mild marijuana flavor/aroma.
To give you a sense of their potency: the larger truffles have about a gram inside. The smaller ones only contain about a half of a gram of marijuana.
I have had hard candies, lollipops, brownies and all sorts of other marijuana sweets, but these truffles are my new favorite. In the evenings my sweet tooth makes me crave a little chocolate before bed. Now, I can medicate and indulge my craving for chocolate at the same time.
The buzz from the chocolate truffles was very mellow. It was very relaxing so don’t eat one of these and expect to be able to run a marathon after. Our motivation seemed to disappear as quickly as the truffles did.
I have to thank Mr Nice Delivery for letting us try these truffles. You can contact them directly for information about the truffles or any other meds they deliver.
If you are trying to find marijuana or need medicine delivered, check out Mr Nice Delivery. They are very nice to work with and their meds and Trusted Marijuana Delivery businesses in Arizona in our marijuana delivery directory.are excellent. If they are not in your area, check out one of our other