- Marijuana Could Aid in America’s Drug Overdose Epidemic July 29, 2015
- How Much Do You Know about Marijuana? July 28, 2015
- Video: Oregon Recreational Marijuana July 28, 2015
This marijuana chicken breast recipe is amazing. You can make dozens of these chicken breasts and eat them throughout the week.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (6 ounces each)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 tablespoons liquid (oil)
1/4 cup dry white wine, or chicken broth
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon dried tarragon (or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh)
Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes, turning once. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
Pour wine into hot skillet; cook, stirring, until reduced by half, about 1 minute. Whisk in cream, mustard, and tarragon. Cook, whisking, until thickened, about 2 minutes.
Pour any accumulated chicken juices from plate into sauce. Right before serving, drizzle cream sauce over chicken.
These Marijuana Hot Wings are to die for! This babies are delicious and perfect for a meal or snack.
1 Bottle Franks RedHot Sauce
3 lbs chicken wings or chicken drumletts
Preparation and Cooking:
Melt the Cannabutter on medium heat in a medium sauce pan, then add the whole bottle of Franks RedHot Sauce, stir til warm.
Turn the grill on to medium heat and place the wings on the grill.
Bast the wings with the sauce and rotate often for 20-25 minutes.
1/4 of stick of
6 slices of your favorite bread
1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 can of non-stick cooking spray
You will need:
one whisk or fork
one large mixing bowl
one large skillet (so you can make more than one piece at a time)
Preparation and Cooking:
1. Crack the two eggs into the mixing bowl and with your whisk stir them together until they are all yellow.
2. Put milk, vanilla, cinnamon and sugar into the bowl with the eggs use your whisk and mix them in the eggs until everything is nice and mix together.
3. Place skillet on a burner of your choice and turn it on to medium.
3a. Spray your skillet with your non-stick cooking spray.
4. Take two slices of your bread: for each slice – lay each side of bread into the mixture QUICKLY (don’t let it soak and get soggy), then put into pre-heated skillet.
5. After 2 minutes flip the 2 slices of bread, and if they are not golden brown flip back and let cook for about another minute to a minute and a half. Flip and golden brown the other side.
6. Repeat step 4 & 5 until all the bread is made into the most Delicious French Toast you will ever taste.
7. (Here comes the Medicated part)…..Put your French Toast on a plate take your Cannabutter and butter the hell out of your French Toast!!! Add syrup to what you like and enjoy!
4 slices of the bread
4 pieces of sliced cheese
1 tomato sliced
1 tablespoon of softened
1 table spoon unsalted butter softened
Preparation and utensils:
1. Put medium size skillet on stove and turn on to medium heat.
2. Spread Cannabutter on two pieces of your bread.
3. Spread unsalted butter on the two remaining pieces of bread.
4. Place one of the unsalted buttered pieces of bread butter side down
5. Place one piece of cheese on bread
6. Place two slices of tomato on top of cheese
7. Place one slice of cheese on top of tomato
8. Place one of the Cannabutter covered pieces of bread on top of all of that.
9. Grill each side to a golden brown and until cheese is melted
10. Repeat for second grilled cheese w/ tomato.
11. Put on plate cut in half and enjoy!