- 30% Off Everything Sale at Online Retailer July 1, 2015
- Video: Making Peace with Cannabis July 1, 2015
- Oregon’s Recreational Marijuana Market Begins Today July 1, 2015
This marijuana chicken breast recipe is amazing. You can make dozens of these chicken breasts and eat them throughout the week.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (6 ounces each)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 tablespoons liquid (oil)
1/4 cup dry white wine, or chicken broth
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon dried tarragon (or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh)
Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes, turning once. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
Pour wine into hot skillet; cook, stirring, until reduced by half, about 1 minute. Whisk in cream, mustard, and tarragon. Cook, whisking, until thickened, about 2 minutes.
Pour any accumulated chicken juices from plate into sauce. Right before serving, drizzle cream sauce over chicken.
These Marijuana Hot Wings are to die for! This babies are delicious and perfect for a meal or snack.
1 Bottle Franks RedHot Sauce
3 lbs chicken wings or chicken drumletts
Preparation and Cooking:
Melt the Cannabutter on medium heat in a medium sauce pan, then add the whole bottle of Franks RedHot Sauce, stir til warm.
Turn the grill on to medium heat and place the wings on the grill.
Bast the wings with the sauce and rotate often for 20-25 minutes.
1/4 of stick of
6 slices of your favorite bread
1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 can of non-stick cooking spray
You will need:
one whisk or fork
one large mixing bowl
one large skillet (so you can make more than one piece at a time)
Preparation and Cooking:
1. Crack the two eggs into the mixing bowl and with your whisk stir them together until they are all yellow.
2. Put milk, vanilla, cinnamon and sugar into the bowl with the eggs use your whisk and mix them in the eggs until everything is nice and mix together.
3. Place skillet on a burner of your choice and turn it on to medium.
3a. Spray your skillet with your non-stick cooking spray.
4. Take two slices of your bread: for each slice – lay each side of bread into the mixture QUICKLY (don’t let it soak and get soggy), then put into pre-heated skillet.
5. After 2 minutes flip the 2 slices of bread, and if they are not golden brown flip back and let cook for about another minute to a minute and a half. Flip and golden brown the other side.
6. Repeat step 4 & 5 until all the bread is made into the most Delicious French Toast you will ever taste.
7. (Here comes the Medicated part)…..Put your French Toast on a plate take your Cannabutter and butter the hell out of your French Toast!!! Add syrup to what you like and enjoy!
4 slices of the bread
4 pieces of sliced cheese
1 tomato sliced
1 tablespoon of softened
1 table spoon unsalted butter softened
Preparation and utensils:
1. Put medium size skillet on stove and turn on to medium heat.
2. Spread Cannabutter on two pieces of your bread.
3. Spread unsalted butter on the two remaining pieces of bread.
4. Place one of the unsalted buttered pieces of bread butter side down
5. Place one piece of cheese on bread
6. Place two slices of tomato on top of cheese
7. Place one slice of cheese on top of tomato
8. Place one of the Cannabutter covered pieces of bread on top of all of that.
9. Grill each side to a golden brown and until cheese is melted
10. Repeat for second grilled cheese w/ tomato.
11. Put on plate cut in half and enjoy!
How to Make Marijuana Brownies
Make some truly awesome brownies. Give these to your friends and they will beg for the recipe. Don’t tell them it is gluten free until after they have started drooling. This recipe makes about 16 servings.
• 1/2 cup whole almonds*
• 1/3 cup brown rice flour
• 1 cup chocolate chips
• 6 tablespoons unsalted , cut into chunks
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup walnut or pecan pieces (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees with a rack in the lower third of the oven. Line an 8×8-inch metal baking pan across the bottom and up two opposite sides with parchment paper.
2. If using whole almonds, add them to a food process with the rice flour and pulse until the nuts are finely ground. If using almond flour, mix it with the rice flour. Set aside.
3. Place the chocolate, butter and salt in the top of a large double boiler over barely simmering water. Stir frequently until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove the bowl and let cool for 5 minutes. Stir in the sugar and vanilla. Stir in the eggs one at a time. Add the almond and rice flour mixture and stir until moistened, and then mix briskly about 40 strokes. Stir in the walnuts or pecans if using.
4. Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the brownies are slightly puffed all over and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out moist but clean. Cool the pan on a rack. Run a knife along the unlined sides of the pan to detach the brownies. Lift the edges of the parchment paper to remove the brownies. Cut into squares.
• *Substitution: You can use 2/3 cup almond flour in place of the 1/2 cup whole almonds
Thanksgiving is a day away! If you need a marijuana-infused dessert for your Thanksgiving dinner, then this marijuana pumpkin pie is the answer. It’s easy to make, you just need a little Cannabutter and you’re good to go.
* 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
* 2 cups canned pumpkin, mashed
* 1 cup sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 2 eggs, slightly beaten
* 1 cup half-and-half
* 1/3 cup melted Cannabutter
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
* 1/4 tsp ground ginger
* 1/4 tsp nutmeg
* 1 (9-inch) unbaked pastry shell
* Whipped cannabis cream, for topping
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer. Add the pumpkin and beat until combined.
3. Add the sugar and salt, and beat until combined.
4. Add the eggs, half-and-half, and melted , and beat until combined.
5. Add the vanilla, cinnamon, and ginger, and beat until combined.
6. Pour the filling into the pie crust and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the center is set.
7. Allow pie to cool to room temperature and top each slice with a generous amount of cannabis whipped cream before serving
Chocolate Chip Weed Cookies are delicious are perfect for the holiday season!
The weather is cooling down, which means its time to start baking marijuanato enjoy! These Chocolate Chip Weed Cookies are fantastic! They are easy to make and are very potent. Enjoy your Chocolate Chip Weed Cookies for days and days and days. The sooner you hop into your kitchen and start baking, the sooner you can eat delicious Chocolate Chip Weed Cookies and be baked!
1 stick of
½ cup brown sugar
2 cups flour
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla
½ cup sugar
½ cup chocolate chips
½ tsp salt
You know it’s the holiday season again, which means it’s time for medical marijuana-infused holiday recipes. Well, below is the recipe for the World’s Easiest Marijuana Holiday Eggnog. We hope you enjoy it. We certainly will. This is some potent eggnog, medicate carefully. And share with all of your friends who are also medical marijuana patients.
* 3 quarts of eggnog (buy from Whole Foods, or any grocery store)
* 1/3 cup melted Cannabutter
- ¾ c. mashed potatoes
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 (1 lb.) pkgs. confectioner’s sugar
- ½ c. medicated butter
- ½ lb. flaked coconut
- 2 tsp. vanilla
Peel potatoes and cut into cubes. Fill a 2-quart pot with water and add salt. Boil potatoes until soft. Drain and place in bowl. You can use leftover potatoes from the night before, but they need to be homemade, not instant.
Mash potatoes with 1 stick melted butter, add confectioner’s sugar, coconut and vanilla. Mix well.
Using a buttered or wax paper-lined cookie sheet, roll the potato mixture into balls and place in the fridge to cool. Once cool, they can then be rolled in ground cinnamon to look just like mini potatoes. They can also be rolled in colored sugar or dipped in chocolate.
This cannabis-infused recipe, along with the photo, was provided by one of our many helpful readers. If you have one you would like to share with the Good & Baked community, contact us here: Submit a Recipe
Search the Arizona 420 Classifieds to find verified Medical Marijuana Caregivers, Services, Jobs and Marijuana Related Products.
We recommend these cannabis cupcakes to everyone we know! These are delicious. The ingredient list only appears long. They are actually really easy to make. And every minute of baking effort pays off with the amazing taste and medicated sensations that come after consumption. So go on, get to the grocery store and buy those ingredients, we promise it will be worth every second and penny that you spend.
Estimated Time: 45 minutes
Serves: Makes 12 Potent Cupcakes
1 1/4 cups flour
3 tablespoons cocoa powder (unsweetened)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup (1 stick) of Cannabutter
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons red food coloring
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vinegar (white)
1 teaspoon baking soda
Red and pink frosting, and sprinkles for decorating (get creative!)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, then line the muffin pan with cupcake liners.
2. In a large bowl sift together the flour, cocoa powder and salt.
3. Beat the and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and mix in. Add vanilla extract and food coloring (to desired color).
4. Now add the flour mixture and sour cream a bit at a time, and keep blending.
5. In another bowl, combine vinegar and soda, after fizzing stops, add to the batter and mix in.
6. Divide the batter by filling each liner about 3/4 of the ways full.
7. Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool.