- Santa Fe Decriminalizes Marijuana Possession August 31, 2014
- 5 Amazing Scientific Discoveries About Marijuana August 31, 2014
- AZ Dispensary Creating Large Cultivation Center and New Jobs August 29, 2014
: 623 208-3827
: North West Valley - SURPRISE
Northwest valley (Surprise), free delivery. Other Northwest valley areas fuel surcharge will apply, if we are able to. We are both patients also with debilitating chronic pain.
My wife and I have years of medical grade hydroponic cultivation experience and only raise the best genetics. Many folks their product as "the best", "medical grade", etc. We're heard the stories from almost every new patient.
Our medical strains set the standards for quality.
Check the reviews posted from several of our long term patients on this and others. Our quality medicine speaks for itself.
Current strains available:
L A CONFIDENTIAL
Donation to cover cultivation costs are as follows:
$160 ½ ounce
$85.00 ¼ ounce
Brownies $6.00 each, 4 for $20.00, Dozen for $50.00
Cookies (6 per bag) $6.00 bag or 4 bags for $20.00
Our canna butter and oil is made from the small, quality "popcorn" buds, not the crap trim (stalks and leaves) most others use. Triple strained using cheesecloth. Very potent and tasty .
24 HOUR MINIMUM NOTICE FOR BAKED GOOD ORDERS (BROWNIES EXCLUDED)
Northwest valley (Surprise), free delivery. Other areas fuel surcharge will apply.
Email, text or call to place your order. You must have your AZ Prop 203 card in hand at time delivery is made. Absolutely no exceptions.
You must be a patient in compliance with A.R.S. 36-2801.01 & R9-17-106
WE ARE NOT A DISPENSARY, CO-OPERATIVE OR A . MY WIFE AND I ARE FELLOW PATIENTS AND DEPENDABLE, HONEST CAREGIVERS.
BY RESPONDING TO THIS AD I AGREE THAT:
1) I am an Arizona resident age 18 or older.
2) I have a written recommendation for the use of medical cannabis from my doctor.
3) I am not a enforcement officer of any kind, or operating under an assumed name or in cooperation with any criminal investigation; nor am I seeking out evidence which may serve as the basis for any charge of violating federal, state, or local .
4) I will not use the information provided for any non-medicinal purposes.
5) Anyone who uses the provided information for any purposes what so ever, will be assuming their own liability, and are responsible for their own actions.
6) This medicine will be consumed only by me and/or other Prop 203 patients.
*** This notice is intended for Arizona medical cannabis patients in accordance with Prop 203. This information is not intended for any other purpose illegal or otherwise. This is a legal advertisement for Medicinal Marijuana in compliance with Arizona Prop 203 ***
I am a chronic pain patient in possession of a valid, Arizona Department of Health Medical Marijuana card, with cultivation rights. I offer caregiver services for non profit, cost of production donations. I also offer patient to patient transfers as allowed by Prop 203.
I am not a drug dealer, nor will I consider assisting anyone who does not possess or is in the process of possessing a valid, Arizona Department of Health Medical Marijuana card.