- The “Marijuana Is Safer Than Alcohol” Shirt October 24, 2014
- AZ Court of Appeals: Medical Marijuana Users Can Get DUI October 24, 2014
- The Top 10 Marijuana Strains of 2014 October 23, 2014
: (973) 291-1026
Cultivation is providing me with plenty of High Quality Medicine, enough so that i would like to help fellow patients in need of Quality Medicine. Please call or email me, my work hours vary, I check my email daily.
I AM NOT A DISPENSARY OR CO-OPERATIVE. I AM A FELLOW PATIENT AND DEPENDABLE, HONEST CAREGIVER.
BY RESPONDING TO THIS I AGREE THAT:
1) I am an Arizona resident age 18 or older.
2) I have a written recommendation for the use of medical cannabis from my doctor.
3) I am not a enforcement officer of any kind, or operating under an assumed name or in cooperation with any criminal investigation; nor am I seeking out evidence which may serve as the basis for any charge of violating federal, state, or local .
4) I will not use the information provided for any non-medicinal purposes.
5) Anyone who uses the provided information for any purposes what so ever, will be assuming their own liability, and are responsible for their own actions.
6) This medicine will be consumed only by me and/or other Prop 203 patients.
I am a chronic pain patient in possession of a valid, Arizona Department of Health Medical Marijuana card, with cultivation rights. I offer caregiver services for nonprofit, cost of production donations. I also offer patient to patient transfers as allowed by Prop 203.