- Why the Increase in Arizona Medical Marijuana Cardholders? July 24, 2014
- Marijuana and Exercising are Chemically Linked July 23, 2014
- Next States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana July 23, 2014
: Phoenix, Surprise, Scottsdale, Peoria
I have freshly cured G13 Haze, Dynamite, also some other strains called Gods Gift, White Rhino, and MediBud.
I'm able to deliver in the afternoon and evenings when work permits. Please call ahead.
My brothers and I have been providing only the highest quality medicine since the beginning of prop 203 and are proud to be able to help fellow patients.
You must be a patient in compliance with A.R.S. 36-2801.01 & R9-17-106
WE ARE NOT A DISPENSARY, CO-OPERATIVE OR A COMPASSION CLUB. I AM A FELLOW PATIENT AND DEPENDABLE, HONEST CAREGIVER.
BY RESPONDING TO THIS I AGREE THAT:
1) I am an Arizona resident age 18 or older.
2) I have a written recommendation for the use of medical cannabis from my doctor.
3) I am not a enforcement officer of any kind, or operating under an assumed name or in cooperation with any criminal investigation; nor am I seeking out evidence which may serve as the basis for any charge of violating federal, state, or local .
4) I will not use the information provided for any non-medicinal purposes.
5) Anyone who uses the provided information for any purposes what so ever, will be assuming their own liability, and are responsible for their own actions.
6) This medicine will be consumed only by me and/or other Prop 203 patients.
I am a chronic pain patient in possession of a valid, Arizona Department of Health Medical Marijuana card, with cultivation rights. I offer caregiver services for nonprofit, cost of production donations. I also offer patient to patient transfers as allowed by Prop 203.
I am not a drug dealer, nor will I consider assisting anyone who does not possess or is in the process of possessing a valid, Arizona Department of Health Medical Marijuana card.