- Denver Clothing Company Offers Free Marijuana with Purchase September 2, 2014
- Santa Fe Decriminalizes Marijuana Possession August 31, 2014
- 5 Amazing Scientific Discoveries About Marijuana August 31, 2014
Contact Nick Layon
: Fountain Hills, Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert
Hello. I am a registered mmj patient in Arizona pursuant to prop 203. I have my authorization to cultivate and am currently looking for new patients to sign up as a caregiver for. I have much experience and knowledge in regards to the methods of cultivation of medical marijuana and would love to assist those in need, and I guarantee a great, reliable medicine. I will be mobile as well.
I am looking for patients IN ACTUAL NEED OF MEDICAL BENEFIT in any of the following cities:
***Pursuant to the and statutes, your, as the patients, residential address you have sumbitted for your mmj application must be at least 25 miles from a in order to legally obtain a caregiver to sign your cultivation rights to. Visit azdhs.gov, visit the medical marijuana page, and at the top will be a link saying "medical marijuana address validation". Click on this and type in your address at the bottom to see if you qualify for a caregiver!***
I'm aware there are many abusive people in regards to why they obtained their medical marijuana card. If this is you, I am not the guy you need to contact. I am looking for patients who have full faith in the healing powers of medical marijuana and actually need it and benefit from it. If you are interested in signing me as a caregiver please contact me via email or phone.
Happy holidays and best wishes. I hope to hear from you soon.
AZDHS certified patients only.
I understand that contacting this person:
1) I am a Arizona resident age 18 or older.
2) I have a written recommendation for the use of medical cannabis from my doctor.
3) I am not a enforcement officer of any kind, or operating under an assumed name or in cooperation with any criminal investigation; nor am I seeking out evidence which may serve as the basis for any charge of violating federal, state, or local laws.
4) I will not use the information provided for any non-medicinal purposes.
5) Anyone who uses the provided information for any purposes what so ever, will be assuming their own liability, and are responsible for their own actions.
6) This medicine will be consumed only by me and/or other Prop 203 patients.
*** This notice is intended for Arizona medical cannabis patients in accordance with Prop 203. This information is not intended for any other purpose illegal or otherwise. This is a legal advertisement for Medicinal Marijuana in compliance with Arizona Prop 203