- Santa Fe Decriminalizes Marijuana Possession August 31, 2014
- 5 Amazing Scientific Discoveries About Marijuana August 31, 2014
- AZ Dispensary Creating Large Cultivation Center and New Jobs August 29, 2014
Contact AZ Clone Depot
: 480-420-4632 (420 4 me 2)
Top Shelf Genetics, Guaranteed to thrive!
Free delivery to Chandler and the East Valley, also Phoenix area with minimum donation, thx.
I'm a Caregiver with clones and teens to share for donation. Prop 203 patients only, must have valid AZ MMJ ID card. Email or text for current strains and suggested donations, Thanks!
Clones: well rooted in Root Riot cubes and potted in small cups of FoxFarm soil, I have clones: Albuquerque white, chronic, green haulk, sour grapes, 11:59pm, Hindu Skunk, blue dream, bullrider, 6 clone minimum please.
teens potted in 1 gallon pots with coco noir, 12" tall: I have now: bullrider, blue dream, blueberry kush, teens, 4 teen minimum please.
I also have other related MMJ products (concentrates), contact me directly for details, thanks!
BY RESPONDING TO THIS AD YOU AGREE THAT:
1) You are an Arizona resident age 18 or older.
2) You have a written recommendation for the use of medical cannabis from my doctor.
3) You are not a enforcement officer of any kind, or operating under an assumed name or in cooperation with any criminal investigation; nor are you seeking evidence which may serve as the basis for charges of violating federal, state, local or for any purpose whatsoever.
4) You will not use the information and/or medicine provided for any non-medicinal purposes.
5) Anyone who uses the provided information for any purposes what so ever, will be assuming their own liability, you are responsible for your own actions.
6) This medicine will be consumed only by yourself and/or other Prop 203 patients.
*** This notice is intended for Arizona medical cannabis patients in accordance with Prop 203. This information is not intended for any other purpose illegal or otherwise. This is a legal advertisement for Medicinal Marijuana in compliance with Arizona Prop 203
7) If you do not agree with these terms please do not respond!
PLEASE NOTE: FOR OUR SAFETY AND YOURS, WE VERIFY ALL PATIENTS ID!