- Poll: CO Voters Support Recreational Marijuana July 23, 2014
- Colorado and Washington Marijuana Laws July 21, 2014
- Washington State Imposes Marijuana Infused Edibles Rules July 21, 2014
My wife and I and my brother have been cultivating for 12+ years legally, starting in Colorado. We offer our expert cultivating experience, the best genetics possible and the highest quality medicine most have ever experienced. We are located north of Wickenburg, so we can still legally provide patients with their medicine. Your travel will be required to meet us near Surprise (which is an hour round trip for us).
We currently have room to accept 4 more patients. We are not drug dealers and will NEVER consider doing anything illegal, so please do not ask. If you have your AZ MMJ card in hand and are seeking the highest quality medicine and related products, please send us an email and we will accept 4 more patients.
Our donation requests are in direct relationship to our electric and fuel costs, not in direct relationship to the \\\"cost\\\" of the medicine, per the . Dispensaries will be charging over $500 an ounce for the same top shelf, grade \\\"A\\\" medicine we constantly provide our patients for $300 an ounce.
Email us at AZMedicalBud@hushmail.com Check out the reviews of our high quality medicine on this site and all the other sites in Arizona. We are honest, reliable and compassionate.
Please join NORML and other organizations to fight Arizona\\\'s 25 Mile Rule. Checkout FaceBook, No25MileRule page. Together we can defeat the greedy owners and end this ridiculous 25 Mile Rule.
You must be a patient in compliance with A.R.S. 36-2801.01 & R9-17-106
WE ARE NOT A DISPENSARY, CO-OPERATIVE OR A \\\"COMPASSION\\\" CLUB MY WIFE AND I AND MY BROTHERS ARE ALL FELLOW PATIENTS AND DEPENDABLE, HONEST CAREGIVERS WITH OVER A DECADE OF EXPERT, LEGAL EXPERIENCE.
BY RESPONDING TO THIS AD I AGREE THAT:
1) I am an Arizona resident age 18 or older.
2) I have a written recommendation for the use of medical cannabis from my doctor.
3) I am not a law enforcement officer of any kind, or operating under an assumed name or in cooperation with any criminal investigation; nor am I seeking out evidence which may serve as the basis for any charge of violating federal, state, or local .
4) I will not use the information provided for any non-medicinal purposes.
5) Anyone who uses the provided information for any purposes what so ever, will be assuming their own liability, and are responsible for their own actions.
6) This medicine will be consumed only by me and/or other Prop 203 patients.
7) Your generous donations help us with our electric bill, organic fertilizers and growth stimulants, delivery costs (fuel and vehicle maintenance) and your donations are greatly appreciated. We never accept donations in direct relationship to any costs, fee’s or any costs related to any excess medicine we choose to share with our patients.
*** This notice is intended for Arizona medical cannabis patients in accordance with Prop 203. This information is not intended for any other purpose illegal or otherwise. This is a legal advertisement for Medicinal Marijuana in compliance with Arizona Prop 203 ***