- Santa Fe Decriminalizes Marijuana Possession August 31, 2014
- 5 Amazing Scientific Discoveries About Marijuana August 31, 2014
- AZ Dispensary Creating Large Cultivation Center and New Jobs August 29, 2014
Northwest valley (Surprise) free delivery. Other Northwest valley areas fuel surcharge will apply, if we are able to. We are both patients also with debilitating chronic pain.
My wife and I have years of medical grade hydroponic cultivation experience and only raise the best genetics. Many folks their product as \\\"the best\\\", \\\"medical grade\\\", etc. We\\\'re heard the stories from almost every new patient.
Our medical strains set the standards for quality. Check the reviews posted from several of our long term patients on this and others. Our quality medicine speaks for itself. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Current strains available:
“A” GRADE, TOP SHELF QUALITY ($300 oz, $160 ½ oz)
“B” GRADE G 13 (limited amount available for $200 oz, $150 ½ oz )
Our canna butter and oil is made from the small, quality \\\"popcorn\\\" buds, not the crap trim (stalks and leaves) most others use. Triple strained using cheesecloth. Very potent and tasty .
24 HOUR MINIMUM NOTICE FOR BAKED GOOD ORDERS (BROWNIES EXCLUDED)
Northwest valley (Surprise), free delivery. Other areas fuel surcharge will apply.
You must be a patient in compliance with A.R.S. 36-2801.01 & R9-17-106
WE ARE NOT A DISPENSARY, CO-OPERATIVE OR A \\\"COMPASSION\\\" CLUB. MY WIFE AND I AND MY BROTHERS ARE ALL FELLOW PATIENTS AND DEPENDABLE, HONEST CAREGIVERS WITH OVER A DECADE OF EXPERT, LEGAL EXPERIENCE.
BY RESPONDING TO THIS AD I AGREE THAT:
1) I am an Arizona resident age 18 or older.
2) I have a written recommendation for the use of medical cannabis from my doctor.
3) I am not a enforcement officer of any kind, or operating under an assumed name or in cooperation with any criminal investigation; nor am I seeking out evidence which may serve as the basis for any charge of violating federal, state, or local .
4) I will not use the information provided for any non-medicinal purposes.
5) Anyone who uses the provided information for any purposes what so ever, will be assuming their own liability, and are responsible for their own actions.
6) This medicine will be consumed only by me and/or other Prop 203 patients.
7) Your generous donations are in direct relationship for the expert medical marijuana counseling and caregiver services I provide are greatly appreciated. We never accept donations in direct relationship to any costs, fee’s or any costs related to any excess medicine we might suggest or choose to share with our patients.