FREE Medical Grade Marijuana - 100% Organic
Phone: 480 788 5226 or 520 582 0127
Location : Chandler, Ahwatukee, Maricopa, Casa Grande, Tempe
100% Organic Medicinal Grade Marijuana
1. Pineapple Express
2. Green Hulk (Martian Mean Green x Chem 4)
3. Being Jack Herer (Jack Herer x Headband)
4. Pre Rolled Bubba Kush Thunder Stix
5. White Bubba Kush
Per the AMMA the medicinal Marijuana is 100% FREE
We take Medical Marijuana very seriously and truly believe it is a much safer alternative to much more dangerous pharmaceutical options that are currently available. We specialize in working with and consulting Veterans and patients over 30. We pride ourselves in the medicine we produce and are able to provide through bountiful excess.
We also sell Magical Blessed Grapefruits and Jalapenos which are also organically grown – We strongly believe these have great healing powers for many ailments.
Magical Blessed Grapefruit / Jalapeno Pricing
1 - $250
Call or Text Jay @ (480) 788-5226
** BY RESPONDING TO THIS AD I AGREE THAT:
1) I am a Arizona resident age 18 or older.
2) I have a written recommendation for the use of medical cannabis from my doctor.
3) I am not a law enforcement officer of any kind, or operating under an assumed name or in cooperation with any criminal investigation; nor am I seeking out evidence which may serve as the basis for any charge of violating federal, state, or local laws.
4) I will not use the information provided for any non-medicinal purposes.
5) Anyone who uses the provided information for any purposes what so ever, will be assuming their own liability, and are responsible for their own actions.
6) This medicine will be consumed only by me and/or other Prop 203 patients.
7) I possess a valid AZ Medical Marijuana Card issued by the State of Arizona
*** This notice is intended for Arizona medical cannabis patients in accordance with Prop 203. This information is not intended for any other purpose illegal or otherwise. This is a legal advertisement for Medicinal Marijuana in compliance with Arizona Prop 203