- Petition Forces UK Parliament to Debate Marijuana Legalization August 1, 2015
- Video: Marijuana May Reduce Painkiller Deaths July 31, 2015
- 4 Reasons Why Law Enforcement Wants to Legalize Marijuana July 31, 2015
How to Make Cannabis Butter
Cannabis butter, or, is made by separating the from the leafy greens of marijuana and attaching it to butter. The process is pretty simple.
Just use 1/4 ounce (or 1/8 ounce) of medical marijuana combined with 1 stick of butter (1/4 lb).
1. Grind up medical marijuana
2. Combine ground up medical marijuana and stick of butter into a pan.
3. Heat the pan with ingredients on a stove-top on low heat for approx. 45 mins stirring frequently.
4. Strain off the plant matter from cooked butter
You can replace butter with cannabutter in basically any recipe you want. Once you have the cannabutter, which is strained THC-infused butter, you can use it to bake muffins, cookies, brownies, bars, or anything else that calls for butter. It’s almost tasteless without the leafy greens and is extremely potent when assimilated through the intestinal tract.
Find marijuana recipes.
Edibles are an awesome way to treat chronic pain. These help take your mind off your pain without making you feel groggy. The trick is to know your tolerance. Be careful and always eat with caution. Take a bite every half hour depending on your tolerance. Cannabis butter can be very potent. Consume with caution and enjoy!
I made some cookies. And they are amazing!
Share this recipe with friends (via the social media buttons below) and bake marijuana-infused foods together! Enjoy!