- Study: Marijuana May Help Heal Broken Bones August 2, 2015
- Petition Forces UK Parliament to Debate Marijuana Legalization August 1, 2015
- Video: Marijuana May Reduce Painkiller Deaths July 31, 2015
A few facts about:
– Hemp has been grown for at least the last 12,000 years for use as food and fiber (textiles and paper).
– George Washington and Thomas Jefferson both grew hemp.
– Ben Franklin owned a mill that made hemp paper.
– Thomas Jefferson drafted the Declaration of Independence on hemp paper.
– American colonies used hemp to make sails and rope for ships.
– Hemp can be made into more than 25,000 types of products.
– BMW is experimenting with hemp in automobiles in an effort to make cars more recyclable.
– Henry Ford experimented with hemp to build car bodies.
Hemp needs to be re-legalized in the United States!
Learn more about hemp: click here