A few facts about hemp:
- Hemp has been grown for at least the last 12,000 years for use as food and fiber (textiles and paper).
- George Washington and Thomas Jefferson both grew.
- Ben Franklin owned a mill that made hemp paper.
- Thomas Jefferson drafted the Declaration of Independence on hemp paper.
- American colonies used hemp to make sails and rope for ships.
- Hemp can be made into more than 25,000 types of products.
- BMW is experimenting with hemp in automobiles in an effort to make cars more recyclable.
- Henry Ford experimented with hemp to build car bodies.
Hemp needs to be re-legalized in the United States!
Learn more about hemp: click here