4 slices of the bread
4 pieces of sliced cheese
1 tomato sliced
1 tablespoon of softened
1 table spoon unsalted butter softened
Preparation and utensils:
1. Put medium size skillet on stove and turn on to medium heat.
2. Spread Cannabutter on two pieces of your bread.
3. Spread unsalted butter on the two remaining pieces of bread.
4. Place one of the unsalted buttered pieces of bread butter side down
5. Place one piece of cheese on bread
6. Place two slices of tomato on top of cheese
7. Place one slice of cheese on top of tomato
8. Place one of the Cannabutter covered pieces of bread on top of all of that.
9. Grill each side to a golden brown and until cheese is melted
10. Repeat for second grilled cheese w/ tomato.
11. Put on plate cut in half and enjoy!