- 7 Marijuana Strains that Help to Produce Creativity July 6, 2015
- Conduction VS Convection Infographic July 5, 2015
- WA State Earns $70 Million from Marijuana Taxes in First Year July 5, 2015
Thanksgiving is a day away! If you need a marijuana-infused dessert for your Thanksgiving dinner, then this marijuana pumpkin pie is the answer. It’s easy to make, you just need a little Cannabutter and you’re good to go.
* 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
* 2 cups canned pumpkin, mashed
* 1 cup sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 2 eggs, slightly beaten
* 1 cup half-and-half
* 1/3 cup melted Cannabutter
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
* 1/4 tsp ground ginger
* 1/4 tsp nutmeg
* 1 (9-inch) unbaked pastry shell
* Whipped cannabis cream, for topping
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer. Add the pumpkin and beat until combined.
3. Add the sugar and salt, and beat until combined.
4. Add the eggs, half-and-half, and melted , and beat until combined.
5. Add the vanilla, cinnamon, and ginger, and beat until combined.
6. Pour the filling into the pie crust and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the center is set.
7. Allow pie to cool to room temperature and top each slice with a generous amount of cannabis whipped cream before serving