- The “Marijuana Is Safer Than Alcohol” Shirt October 24, 2014
- AZ Court of Appeals: Medical Marijuana Users Can Get DUI October 24, 2014
- The Top 10 Marijuana Strains of 2014 October 23, 2014
Do you have your Arizona marijuana legalization support t-shirt yet?
Safer Arizona is a Political Action Committee (PAC) that sponsors ballot initiatives to legalize marijuana in Arizona. Their new “Marijuana Is Safer Than Alcohol” shirt will help fund Safer Arizona’s campaigns to help legalize marijuana in Arizona.
The shirt is made of cotton, unisex, and comes in multiple sizes.
Buy one today!
Browse or post in our FREE marijuana classifieds, find all Arizona on the Dispensary Map, find the best marijuana events, talk about medical marijuana in the forum, or find marijuana product reviews on bongs, pipes, grinders, , and more! Also, you can follow us on our Facebook page.
420careers.com, the marijuana industry’s premier job listing site, has just revealed the 10 most popular marijuana industry jobs in the United States in a recent article posted on MJbizwire.
“Because the marijuana industry is so new and expanding so rapidly, many employers only require minimal or no experience necessary for theirposted on 420careers.com. This means that almost anyone 18 or older can apply for a job and be a highly considered candidate for the position,” stated the Director of Marketing at 420careers.com.
10 most popular marijuana jobs in the United States:
1. Budtenders (marijuana “pharmacists”) – assist
2. Marijuana Cultivators (growers) – cultivate marijuana for .
3. Edibles Chefs – create marijuana-infused foods such as cookies, brownies, teas, sodas, and sauces.
4. Extraction Technicians – help make marijuana-infused products by creating marijuana concentrates.
5. Marijuana Industry Journalists – write about the marijuana industry for publications or blogs.
6. Vaporizer Sales Representatives – sell for manufacturers or distributors.
7. Dispensary Security Officers – patrol dispensaries for illegal activity.
8. Trimmers – harvest and process marijuana for dispensaries.
9. Dispensary Managers – manage all or various aspects of dispensaries.
10. Marijuana Delivery Drivers – deliver marijuana to customers.
10 most popular auxiliary jobs the marijuana industry helps employ:
3. Event Planners
5. Web Developers/Designers
7. HVAC Technicians
8. Merchant Processors
9. Payroll Services
10. General Contractors
420careers.com provides a free website for marijuana-related businesses to post available marijuana jobs and browse job-seekers’ resumes; while, job-seekers can freely browse and apply for marijuana jobs, as well as post their resumes. Businesses can upgrade their job posting to a Featured Job listing for $25 that is displayed and highlighted on 420careers.com’s homepage.
Fox News’ John Stossel discusses the stupidity of marijuana prohibition.
Maryland’s new marijuana decriminalizationhas begun. The new bill will allow for citizens in possession of up to 10 grams of marijuana to receive a simple fine.
The law originally stated that anyone found in possession of any amount of marijuana can be arrested and serve up to a 90 day prison sentence. But as of October 1, violators will instead be issued a ticket. The first ticket will be for $100, the second for $250 and then $500 for any tickets thereafter.
A strange amendment to the law has made it still illegal to possess any and all marijuana paraphernalia. This includes everything from a 3 foot glassto a rolling paper. So someone caught smoking a could technically be arrested for the rolling paper, but not the marijuana itself.
However, as a result from public outcry by marijuana activists in Maryland, lawmakers have said that they will look into the idea of doing away with this law in the next year.
Medical marijuana has been legal in Maryland since June 1, 2014, and patients are allowed to carry paraphernalia worry free.
New Arizona medical marijuanahave opened in Arizona within the last 30 days!
See if any of the dispensaries opened near you: