Local cannabis dispensary chain Curaleaf is hosting a job fair on May 31st from 10am to 3pm and June 1st from 2pm to 7pm at Curaleaf Scottsdale (16277 N Greenway Hayden Loop, Scottsdale, AZ).
Walk-ins are welcome and on-site interviews will be held during the job fair.
Here’s what to bring:
– Your resume, even if you’ve already applied online
– A valid government issued photo identification (ID), required to attend the event
– Your A-Game
Curaleaf is hiring part-time team members at these locations:
– Curaleaf Central Ave (Phoenix, AZ)
– Curaleaf Union Hills (Glendale, AZ.
– Curaleaf Phoenix Airport (Phoenix, AZ)
– Curaleaf Pavilions (Phoenix, AZ)
– Curaleaf Northwest Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ)
– Curaleaf Southwest Valley (Queen Creek, AZ)
To view all job openings at Curaleaf Arizona, visit Curaleaf Careers.
In the U.S., Curaleaf currently operates in 19 states with 150 dispensaries and employs nearly 5,500 team members. In Europe, Curaleaf International is the largest vertically integrated cannabis company with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction and production.