On Sunday, Jan 28, a cannabis culinary event will be held in Scottsdale. Blazed & Infused, by Grassfed Hospitality, is going to be a high-class, marijuana-infused dining experience for Arizona’s medical marijuana patients.
The evening will consist of marijuana-infused dishes (menu is below), live music, free swag, giveaways, and a special guest appearance by Abdullah Saeed of VICELAND’s Bong Appetite series.
“When we look at cannabis without the filter of the past, without the negative stigma, we see one of the most promising plants in the history of cultivation. There is a natural connection between Cannabis and food, and GrassFed is bringing the highest form of that connection to the local consumer. When two worlds don’t collide, but merge seamlessly and harmoniously, you get GrassFed Hospitality,” award-winning chef Payton Curry told AZmarijuana.com.
The evening’s menu is served canapé (hors d’oeuvre) style:
- Carbonara – THC infused cream sauce. Vegetarian (add bacon optional)
- Pretzel is rolled into looking like a joint with CBD infused cheese sauce. Vegan pretzel, vegetarian sauce
- Potwurst (Bratwurst sausage) Infused Mustard with CBD and relish and kraut with THC
- Falafel with cabbage and tzakiki. Cabbage infused with THC and Tzakiki infused with THC. Falafel and Cabbage are vegan with tzakiki being vegetarian
- Green Hummus and veggies. Hummus with THC and local veggies. Vegan
- BLT is a bacon patty, shaved lettuce, tomato jam which is infused with CBD, on a Hawaiian roll
- Baked Potato soup infused with THC garnished with bacon, chive, and chive blossom Soup is vegetarian (add bacon optional)
Arizona dispensaries, doctors, edibles companies and more will be providing medicated and non-medicated samples, swag and giveaways.
The event will be held at Brat Haus in Old Town Scottsdale from 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm on Sunday, Jan 28. Tickets are $45 per person. Attendees must be 21 or older and have a valid Arizona medical marijuana card.
Purchase tickets here.
Photo: fb .com/BratHausAZ