Over 3 Incredible Days Be Fascinated By The Worlds Top Doctors, Scientists, Shaman, And Psychonauts, As They Share The Latest Breakthroughs, Insights, and Personal Stories of Healing And Transformation That You Can Use To Make Your Life Better Than You May Have Ever Imagined.
Discover Specific Strategies That Unlock The Power of Psychedelics To Improve Your Mental Sharpness, Amp Up Your Sex Life, Accelerate Your Career, Make More Money, Heal Mental And Physical Ailments Almost Miraculously… And So Much More.
Our three-day conference features 30+ Renowned Experts in the field of psychedelics, including:
– Rick Doblin the founder of MAPS, creating the first Drug Company that is a Public Benefit Corporation and first national level legalization of a psychoactive. Recently featured nationally in the NY Times, Fox Business News Live and in the Netflix Documentary Series “How to Change Your Mind”
– Hamilton Morris, host of Vice TV’s “Hamilton’s Pharmacopeia” also on Hulu
– Aubrey Marcus, NY Times Bestselling Author of “Own the Day, Own Your Life” with one of the world’s most successful podcasts the Aubrey Marcus Podcast (50 million downloads) featured in Forbes, and on the front cover of Men’s Health. Founder & CEO of Onnit a $400 Million Lifestyle Brand and business partner of Joe Rogan.
Billionaire, Bob Parsons, founder of GoDaddy and PXG Golf. After finding profound healing and changing his relationship with his wife and kids, Bob’s become a vocal advocate of Psychedelics in a therapeutic session as a tool for good.
– Zach Leary the Son of Timothy Leary, Harvard Professor who led the LSD revolution in the 60’s and who Richard Nixon called the most dangerous man in America
– Louie Schwartzberg, Director of Fantastic Fungi and the Recently Released Moving Art available on Netflix
– James Fadiman, former Stanford Researcher featured in the series ‘How to Change Your Mind’ on Netflix. The inventor of Microdosing in the 1960’s. Psychedelics and Innovation and Creativity Expert.
– Joe Tafur, MD Phoenix doctor researching the epigenetics effects of MDMA and an Ayahasca researcher. He is also a trained Ayahuasca Shaman. Featured in the documentary “The Song that Calls You Home”
– Deran Young, Founder of Black Therapists Rock, contributor to the NY Times Bestselling book by Brene Brown and Tarana Burke ‘You Are Your Best Thing’.
– Dr. Lia Jiannine, Host of PBS Florida’s show Sex Talk on the Health Channel
And Many More! Over 30+ Experts in all!
Click this link to join us: