The holiday season is the time of year when homes are full of indulgent goodies, comfort foods and grandiose family meals. You can still enjoy all the delicious delights of the holidays with the help of these seven appetite-inducing marijuana strains:
- Goo – a powerful indica that is known to tackle intense muscle spasms. It also helps calm the gut and increase appetite. Family stress melts away as the relaxing effects of Goo, so settle in with a heavy dose of the munchies to follow.
- Pure Kush – one of the most potent indica strains available. It’s ideal to have a snack ready before you partake since couchlock is inevitable.
- Skywalker OG – the hybrid is ideal for afternoons and evenings. It reduces stress, uplifts mood and helps improve lacking appetites. It’ll also help pain fade after a long day of family activities. Family drama won’t bring down the uplifted, happy effects Skywalker OG leaves behind.
- Cheese – the love child of Skunk #1 and Afghani. This hybrid improves mood, reduces stress, relaxes and helps boost the appetite. The sour and earthy flavor leaves a pungent aroma in the air.
- Granddaddy Purple – this daytime indica helps get chores and errands accomplished. It also sends frequent reminders to eat. If stress, muscle spasms or pain are also an issue, GDP helps knock them out. It has a sweet berry flavor and aroma.
- Willy Wonka – this sativa is relatively new but works well to reduce stress, reduce depression, energize and induce hunger. It’s a fruity smelling and tasting strain that triggers sweeter food cravings.
- Black Diesel – this sativa can produce some indica effects when used in higher doses. The skunky flavor and aroma are followed up with sweet, fruit undertones. This is typically a high THC strain with long lasting effects – sometimes requiring two snacks.
Happy (high) holidays!