Whether you need to withstand the spooky meddling of ghosts and goblins in the neighborhood or just want to enhance your Halloween, these 8 Halloween-themed marijuana strains are perfect for the spooky holiday.
- Frankenstein: A very rare, extremely potent indica that is not for the novice user. Experienced marijuana users may even be frightened by the intense effects!
- Ghost Train Haze: A skunky hybrid that may leave your head in the clouds.
- The Blood: A spooky name with a positive meaning. This sativa is said to bless the cultivator with a rewarding harvest. The buds are strewn with red “veins” in the stems and leaves. Some say that a “red sap” runs from them.
- Killer Queen: A face-numbing hybrid with a fruity flavor. Ideal for daytime Halloween preparation to boost energy and leave you deep in thought.
- Jack the Ripper: A powerful sativa often testing over 20% THC. Visual perceptions can be enhanced. This is not a strain for the novice user as disorientation can be experienced in larger doses.
- Ecto-Cooler: A rare hybrid named after a popular movie series, The Ghostbusters. Gorilla Biscuit and California Orange were crossbred to make this strain that tastes like a glass of orange juice that has been tainted with gasoline and pine cleaner. Ideal for Halloween celebrations when energy is desired.
- Zombie Kush: Before settling in to watch your favorite horror movie, take a few hits of Zombie Kush. Microdose this indica to improve your focus on the movie. Treats will be needed.
- Voodoo: The stress of having tricks played on you by little trick-or-treaters will melt away. Mellow out with Voodoo and enjoy Halloween.