CAUTION: HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!
I always have my Mema double the dosage that is in this recipe (I don’t need to explain my reasoning, do I…?). But either way, this is the best way to finish a big dinner. I would be hard presses to have to choose between this marijuana apple pie and the marijuana chocolate truffles we tried a few weeks ago.
• 1 nine inch double crust pie
• 1/2 cup unsalted marijuana butter
• 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• 1/4 cup water
• 1/2 cup white sugar
• 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
• 8 Granny Smith apples – peeled, cored and sliced
1. Heat an oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Melt the marijuana butter in a saucepan and stir in the flour to form a paste. Add the water, white sugar and brown sugar. Bring the mix to a boil. Reduce temperature and let simmer.
3. Place the bottom crust in your pan and fill with apples. Cover with the lattice-work crust.
4. Pour the sugar and butter mixture over the crust. Do it slowly so that it does not run everywhere.
5. Bake for 15 minutes in the oven. Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the apples are soft.
Let it cool a bit before you eat it.
Thanks for the recipe Mema!