Following up on the January grand opening of its first-ever drive-thru dispensary in Tempe, Arizona, Sunday Goods is welcoming the month of April, and specifically 4/20, with food trucks, happy hours, and weekly specials for edibles deals and flower giveaways. The dispensary will also be hosting a raffle from April 6-20 with proceeds donated to the Last Prisoner Project.
Raffle tickets are $1 each and the prizes include: product bundles, bongs, and Sunday Goods merch, among others. The prizes are valued anywhere from $12 – $300.
On April 20 (4/20), Sunday Goods will be celebrating with swag bags to the first 50 customers (free with purchase, valued over $100). The swag bag will include: products from Sunday Goods, The Pharm, ROVE, Wana, Vital, Yummy Gummy and 22Red. Sunday Goods will also be giving away Free Weed for a Year to one lucky customer at each location who makes any purchase on 4/20. There will also be a special happy hour from 2 – 4:20 pm with raffle tickets available to purchase at 3 for $1 and a free pre-roll with a $42 purchase.
- Munchie Mondays – Mix and match any 3 edibles purchase, receive $10 off
- Flower Fridays – Spend $80+ on any flower brand for a chance to win up to 1 oz. of Free Sunday Goods Flower for 6 months
- Weekday Happy Hour from 1-3 pm – 3 for $1 raffle tickets + extra sweet deals
- Wheel of Weed – Monday – Wednesday, spend $80+ to spin for prizes like free pre-rolls, merch, swag, flower and edibles
- Limited edition Sunday Oil strains
- Food Trucks include – Guac Girl (at Tempe on April 6 from 12-3 pm and April 16 from 12-3 pm); Cuties Lemonade (on April 16 from 11 am – 2 pm); Cheese Out sponsored by Stiizy (April 19 from 11 am – 2 pm); and Clever Ramen (at Tempe on April 20 from 2-4:20 pm)
More information about the events happening at Sunday Goods in April can be found at www.sundaygoods.com.
Backed by its own dedicated cultivation facility, a state-of-the-art 320,000-sq.-ft. glass greenhouse in Willcox, AZ, Sunday Goods is committed to all-natural methods that respect and preserve the qualities of the original plant. Sunday Goods’ proprietary products include flower, cartridges, pre-rolls and even branded merch, plus an extensive selection of edibles, extracts, CBD tinctures and top brands, including Baked Bros, Stiiizy, Core Concentrates and more.