In celebration of Earth Month and 4/20, The Pharm is hitting the road for a multi-city tour called The Pharm Field Trip, featuring a custom “CannaBus”, plus food, music and planet-friendly fun. Kicking off on Saturday, April 16 in Phoenix and concluding in Sedona on Sunday, April 24, The Pharm Field Trip will hit up a different dispensary each day starting at 11 am, offering fun activities such as:
- Daily, planting sessions with Dig It Gardens, sponsored by Liquid Death water
- Field Trip exclusive, better-together bundles (up to $20 savings)
- Food from local vendors, music and exclusive Field Trip swag
Plus, guests will be able to step-aboard “The Real CannaBus”, the first-ever mobile cannabis showroom custom crafted by Enlighten. Follow the bus and see where it’s stopping at www.thepharmaz.com/fieldtrip.
One of Arizona’s largest locally-owned producers of quality sun-grown cannabis, The Pharm is committed to paving a greener path for the cannabis industry, including switching to plastic-free packaging by 2023. Furthermore, The Pharm continues to invest in putting climate first, meeting the needs of today without compromising the future, while also beginning the search to hire a Director of Sustainability. Please contact Rebekah Noble at email@example.com for more information about the role or to apply.
The Pharm Field Trip
- April 16: Nirvana Center, Phoenix – Bearded BBQ food truck
- April 17: Ponderosa, Glendale
- April 18: Curaleaf, Gilbert
- April 19: MedMen, Scottsdale – Two Fat Guys Grilled Cheese food truck
- April 20: Curaleaf, Phoenix – DJ Chris Villa
- April 21: Health for Life, Mesa – THE Food Truck
- April 22: Sunday Goods, Tempe – Golden Pineapple food truck
- April 24: Curaleaf, Sedona