Get Marijuana Patient Card in Arizona
🌿 Get a medical marijuana card in Arizona by following these 3 simple steps.
Get a Arizona Medical Marijuana Card
How much does a medical marijuana card cost?
– Approximately $250 annually ($150 for the state’s annual fee, or $75 if on SNAP/food stamps, and $75-$150 for annual doctor appointment)
Step 1: Do you qualify for medical marijuana in Arizona?
To get a medical marijuana card in Arizona you must meet these qualifying conditions:
– Must be 18 years or older (if under 18, you must have a legal guardian register as your caregiver)
– Must have a valid Arizona Driver’s License or Arizona Identification Card
– Must have an Arizona residential address
– Must have at least one of the qualifying conditions listed below:
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or the treatment for a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that causes:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome;
- Chronic pain (e.g. arthritis, migraines, etc);
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Severe nausea;
- Seizures, including those from epilepsy;
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
– If you think you qualify, proceed to Step 2. If you’re not sure, contact a medical marijuana doctor
Step 2: Find Arizona marijuana doctors
– Choose a medical marijuana doctor in Arizona, then contact and schedule an appointment with the doctor.
– If at your appointment the doctor approves you for medical marijuana use, they will submit the required documents to the Dept. of Health Services for you, in which case, you’ve completed the process and your Arizona medical marijuana card will be mailed to you within 10 business days.
– If they do not submit the required documents for you, then get a signed Physician Certification Form from the doctor and proceed to the next section.
Step 3: Submit application for a medical marijuana card
– If your doctor doesn’t submit your Physician Certification Form and the other required documents to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ website for you, then you must do it here
– Once submitted, wait (usually one week) for your medical marijuana card to arrive in the mail. You can check your medical marijuana application status online at the ADHS’s website.
That’s it! Congratulations! Now what?… Now you need to find where to legally obtain medical marijuana in Arizona.
HOW TO LEGALLY OBTAIN MEDICAL MARIJUANA IN ARIZONA
– Dispensaries: All state-licensed medical marijuana dispensaries can be found on our Arizona dispensaries map.
– Patients: Medical marijuana patients are allowed to obtain medical marijuana from other patients. Patients who have extra medicine (medical marijuana) can “donate” their medicine to other patients.
– Cultivation: As a marijuana patient in Arizona, you have the option to grow your own marijuana, if you reside 25 miles away from a dispensary. Each patient can grow up to 12 plants for themselves, or have a caregiver grow for them. Click here to see if you live within 25 miles of a dispensary.
CARD RENEWAL OR LOST A CARD
Read the article: “Learn about Marijuana”
Read the article: “Health Benefits of Marijuana”
Find marijuana events
View marijuana videos
Find us on Facebook