Spinelli’s Pizzeria, a favorite spot on Mill Avenue, is moving the pizzeria industry forward with its latest concoctions: CBD-infused pizza and cocktails.
“I truly believe in innovative forms of treating pain and mood disorders and I’m so proud we’re the first bar and restaurant in the area to offer CBD extract to our guests,” said Christopher Palma, owner of Spinelli’s Pizzeria.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural, non-psychoactive concentrate extracted from the marijuana plant. While you shouldn’t expect to get high, it is believed to provide relief from pain, inflammation, anxiety, insomnia and a number of other physical and mental issues.
Spinelli’s Pizzeria is currently offering six CBD-infused specialty cocktails for the month of February:
The Drug Mule – $12
• Tito’s Vodka, Agwa de Bolivia, Goslings Ginger Beer, fresh mint, CBD Extract
CBDITO – $12
• A Tito’s vodka mojito with CBD Extract
Cucumber Lemonade – $12
• Hendrick’s Gin with homemade lemonade and CBD extract
Wake & Bake – $9
• A Jack Daniel’s cocktail infused with CBD extract that taste like waffles and syrup
The Caregiver’s Daughter – $9
• This fruity cocktail made is made with Southern Comfort and infused with CBD extract
Doobie Snack – $9
• Malibu, melon liquor, Crème de Banana, pineapple juice and CBD extract
Additionally, customers can add a single dose of unflavored CBD to any cocktail, beer, soft drink or slice of pizza for an additional $5 and an additional $10 for a whole pizza.