Sol Flower, the licensed cannabis company with five retail dispensaries in Metro Phoenix, is inviting local adult-use consumers and the canna-curious to “Wake and Bake” from Thursday, September 28 to Saturday, September 30, at their five locations across the Valley.
Each day, the company will feature local food trucks and festivities at their five dispensaries in Scottsdale, Tempe, Phoenix and Sun City from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sol Flower’s Wake and Bake Event Schedule:
- Sept 28, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: La Vida Coffee & Oats at Sol Flower Scottsdale, located at 14980 N 78th Way, #204, in Scottsdale.
- Sept 29, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: La Vida Coffee & Oats at Sol Flower McClintock, located at 1322 N. McClintock Drive in Tempe.
- Sept 29, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Pura Vida Grinds at Sol Flower Deer Valley, located at 22041 N. 23rd Avenue in Phoenix.
- Sept 30, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: DD’s Mini Pancakes at Sol Flower University, located at 2424 W. University Drive in Tempe.
- Sept 30, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Pura Vida Grinds at Sol Flower Sun City, 13650 N. 99th Avenue in Sun City.
“Sol Flower is dedicated to community, and the fun ‘Wake and Bake’ events are a way to welcome community members out to enjoy the most important meal of the day from a local food truck and learn about our dispensaries and latest products,” said Allie Marconi, senior director of marketing at Copperstate Farms, Sol Flower’s parent company.
Dedicated to building an inclusive community by empowering wellness for all, Sol Flower’s dispensaries are a resource for adult-use consumers and the canna-curious. The dispensaries carry an array of products including the company’s house brands, Jukebox and Copperstate.
Earlier this month, Sol Flower opened three new dispensary locations in Tucson.
For information, visit www.livewithsol.com.