This Saturday, May 20th, will mark 10 years since Harvest of Tempe (710 W Elliot Rd. Tempe, AZ) opened its doors to serve the Arizona cannabis industry.
The upcoming 10-year anniversary celebration is not only a milestone for the company, but also Arizona because this store acted as one of the first medical marijuana dispensaries to open in the state. In 2021, the store added recreational marijuana sales.
– 8 AM – 1PM Coffee & breakfast food truck, DJ, doorbusters, vendor giveaways
– 1:00 PM – Ribbon cutting with Steve White and Mayor Corey D. Woods
– 4:20-7:10 PM – Penthouse afterparty – The first 50 customers to spend $80 at Harvest of Tempe will receive a ticket to the penthouse afterparty
– Steve White, former Harvest founder and CEO; Current President of Trulieve
– Mayor Corey D. Woods, Tempe Mayor
– Lauren Niehaus, executive director of government relations for Trulieve (formerly of Harvest)