Keef Brands, a developer, producer and distributor of cannabis-infused beverages, edibles, concentrates and more, has debuted a rebranded image, including a new logo, product names, lettering and labeling.
“We’ve been at the forefront of innovation around social cannabis consumption and product development for the past decade,” said Keef Brands, reported Bevnet. “It was only fitting that we celebrate our anniversary and 10 years strong in the space with a refresh for longtime Keef fans and new members of our social consumption family to enjoy. Our rebranding not only reflects how far we’ve come as a home-grown company, but how far the industry has come as a whole. We look forward to the next generation of Keef Brands.”
The 2020 iteration of Keef Brands beverages will have the same great taste, but also sport new category names to complement the new look:
- Keef Classic Soda: previously Keef Cola; one of the first lines of cannabis-infused sodas
- Keef Mocktails: formerly Keef Shots; each high dosage bottle comes with a dosing cap for portioning out shots so imbibers can mix with their favorite beverages to make a canna-tail
- Keef Sparkling H20: the world’s first zero calorie, zero sugar cannabis beverage
- Keef Life H20: less than 50 calories per bottle, complete with a dosing cap
- Keef Energy: previously a member of the Keef Cola line, this beverage is now its own unique category
Ultimately, the new packaging epitomizes the Keef Brands’ mission since its inception: to blend the fun, social and celebratory experiences of drinking with the magic and joy of cannabis, inviting everyone, from the seasoned to the newbie, to join Keef Brands in raising their glasses.
Keef Brands is currently widely available at dispensaries in Arizona, California, Colorado, Michigan, Nevada, Jamaica and Puerto Rico.