Join the Marijuana Industry Trade Association of Arizona’s (MITA) event to discuss hot topics in the Arizona medical and recreational cannabis industries and network with professionals, leaders and business owners.
The event is on June 29 and located at the Found:RE Phoenix Hotel at 1100 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004.
This event is for you if you want to:
- Meet cannabis professionals, entrepreneurs, and community members in an engaging, networking event.
- Learn and share resources with others who are passionate about the cannabis industry throughout US
- Contribute to MITA’s mission to provide networking experiences to increase access and opportunities in the cannabis industry.
Who Should Attend:
- Open to public 21+
- Leaders of Cannabis Companies and the Team Members (CEO’s, Owners, Directors, Managers)
- Facility Agent Cardholders in the cannabis industry
- Cultivators and Growers
- Medical & Recreational Cannabis Dispensaries
- Community Members interested in the Cannabis Industry
- You & anyone else looking to build new connections & participate in the local cannabis community.
What your evening will consist of:
- Open Networking with MITA Cannabis Community
- Fireside Chat with Leaders in the AZ Cannabis Industry & across US
- Tables of Business Vendors & Sponsors
When should I purchase my ticket?
- Early Bird Registration Ticket – $30 (ends 2 weeks before event)
- General Registration Ticket – $35 (end day before event)
- At-The-Door Registration Ticket – $40