- Snoop Dogg Starting Marijuana Venture Capital Fund July 4, 2015
- Video: Inside America’s Billion-Dollar Weed Business July 3, 2015
- Delaware Decriminalizes Marijuana Possession and Private Use July 3, 2015
Get an Arizona Medical Marijuana Card
In order to get a medical marijuana card in Arizona there are a few simple steps to follow. Listed below is a step-by-step guide for helping prospective medical marijuana patients get a medical marijuana card in Arizona.
How much does a medical marijuana card cost?
– $150 for State fee, annually ($75 if on SNAP/Food Stamps)
– Approximately $100-$150 for appointment, annually
Step 1: Do you qualify for medical marijuana in Arizona?
To get a medical marijuana card in Arizona you must meet these qualifying conditions:
– 18 years or older (or have your legal guardian registered as your caregiver)
– Must have a valid Arizona Driver’s License or Arizona Identification Card
– Must have an Arizona residential address
– Must have a minimum of one qualifying condition listed below:
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or the treatment for a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that causes:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome;
- Severe and chronic pain (e.g. arthritis, migraines, etc);
- Severe nausea;
- Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy;
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
– Must have your medical records for at least the previous 12 months and provide them to the medical marijuana doctor of your choosing. (The medical records must include the diagnosis of your qualifying medical condition.)
– If you believe you qualify for medical marijuana in Arizona, proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Find a medical marijuana doctor
– Find a medical marijuana doctor in Arizona and contact and schedule an appointment with a doctor.
– If at your appointment the doctor approves you for medical marijuana use, you will receive a completed Physician Certification Form from the doctor. (Most doctor offices will assist you with submitting the required documents to the State.)
– If they do submit the required documents for you, then you’ve completed the process and your Arizona medical marijuana card will be mailed to you within approximately 5 business days.
– If they do not submit the required documents for you, then take your signed Physician Certification Form from the doctor and proceed to the next section.
How to submit your application for a medical marijuana card.
– Submit your Physician Certification Form and the other required documents to the Arizona Department of Health Services website.
– Once submitted, wait (usually one week) for your medical marijuana card to arrive in the mail. You can check your medical marijuana application status online at the ADHS’s website.
That’s it! Congratulations! Now what?… Now you need to find where to legally obtain medical marijuana in Arizona.
How to legally obtain medical marijuana in Arizona?
Medical marijuana patients in Arizona can get marijuana from:
- MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES: All open, state-licensed medical marijuana dispensary map.can be found on the
- MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENTS: Medical marijuana patients are allowed to obtain medical marijuana from other patients. Patients who have extra medicine (medical marijuana) are sometimes willing to “donate’ their medicine to other patients.
- GROW MARIJUANA: As a marijuana patient in Arizona, you have the option to grow your own marijuana if you reside 25 miles away from a. Each patient can grow up to 12 plants for themselves, or have a caregiver grow the plants for them.
Read the article: “Health Benefits of Marijuana”
Read the article: “Learn about Marijuana”
View dispensary map
View product reviews